U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

Ultimate method to get rid of acne craters/scars/hyperpigmentation?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 43 years experience
Multiple methods: But it is best to check with a good dermatologist and get an expert opinion. Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet. Get a real doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 34-year-old member asked:
How can I heal acne scars and hyperpigmentation?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
How can you reduce hyperpigmentation from acne scars?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
How can you reduce hyperpigmentation from an acne scar?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
Can you give me suggestions with acne scars/hyperpigmentation!?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 18, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.