Philippines

i'm 37 yrs. old almost 6 days a week in exercise , still i'm not losing weight , its almost 6 weeks , what should i do more, what diet i should do

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 14 years experience
Calorie reduction: Losing weight is not just about exercising but calorie restriction is vital. Exercising does not increase weight loss (it burns calories) without proper calorie balance. It may help increase metabolism but you'll still need to balance your calories properly. Find a physician to get a plan of action or a nutritionist who can help you figure out the best kinda of diet for you.
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung commented
Podiatry 14 years experience
Provided original answer
welcome! if you have any other questions, please let me know. If you can also vote for me and follow my profile, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Jun 13, 2013