Which type of test is done to check for cancer any kind of cancer.?

Dr. Stanley Weiss
Medical Oncology 45 years experience
NO one test exists: The purpose of screening for any disease, including cancer, is to find a condition at a time where a helpful intervention can be made .There also needs to be greater benefit than harm. There is growing evidence to show that some types of screening are costly-not just money-wise, but also due to false findings that get followed-up with harm caused by those follow-up procedures, sometimes invasive.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.