United Arab Emirates

Hi i have pcod had clomid (clomiphene) 50mg second time follicular study on 10th day my lt ovary follicle is 8mm my right ovary there is septate follicleof 16mm do?

Dr. Malcolm Mackenzie
Gynecology 28 years experience
May be ovulatory: With pcos, the ovary tries to produce and release an egg but is unable to really get the egg to release. The ovarian cysts that contain an egg will grow and generally when they get to 2 cm=20mm are considered mature and ready to release an egg. The cysts you are describing sound small. The proof of whether you go on to release the egg will be seen in whether you menstruate or get pregnant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2016