U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Do you think i should still consult my chiropractor for severe lower back/buttock/both leg sciatic pain?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 15 years experience
Probably best: To see your pain physician who will examine you, order an MRI and determine whether conservative or more aggressive treatment is necessary.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.