I hate my love handles and all that extra fat i got all around my body! how to get rid of it if my main exercise is jogging 34-40 minutes everyday?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Work w/nutritionist: I suggest working with a nutritionist who can go over what you're eating, and make suggestions tailored to you. S/he can review your goals against what you're actually doing, and see what changes might help. Please understand, though -- healthy weight loss is ongoing, not immediate. You may also benefit from a strength training program 2-3 days/week, in addition to the aerobics you're doing now.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery 33 years experience
Exercise and diet: If you adipose tissue that you'd like to lose then consider an increase in cardio and a balanced diet. However, do not always do the same exercise or you will increase your risks for stress injuries. Mix things up with running, biking, swimming, or circuit training. Ultimately you need to burn more than you consume.
Last updated Dec 10, 2013