FL

What shampoo is good at whole food for my son ezama in his head plus there is a dry spot by the forehead please. help?

Dr. Debra Tang
25 years experience
Shampoo: I suspect that your son has seborrheic dermatitis, or dandruff. You can look for the following types of shampoo at whole foods: •selenium sulfide shampoos. •tar-based shampoos. •zinc pyrithione shampoos. -salicylic acid shampoos. You don't state the age of your son, but if he is an infant and has cradle cap, you can rub baby oil in the area and scrub it with a soft brush in the bath.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 29, 2013