NH

I'm 9 weeks pp and have a uterine infection. what changes should i be watching for that would require a call to dr? pain is slightly worse and nauseous.

Dr. Alan Patterson
Please call your OB: You must ask this to your OB as your OB knows what is going on with you , what meds you are on and what is causing the infection, but if you are feeling worse that would be a reason to call as if you were my pt i would have you evaluated in the er since office most likely closed until tuesday as you may need IV meds instead of i assume the oral meds u are on now, so please call today.

Last updated Jun 10, 2014