U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

I'm 9 weeks pp and have a uterine infection. what changes should i be watching for that would require a call to dr? pain is slightly worse and nauseous.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics and Gynecology 44 years experience
Please call your OB: You must ask this to your OB as your OB knows what is going on with you , what meds you are on and what is causing the infection, but if you are feeling worse that would be a reason to call as if you were my pt i would have you evaluated in the er since office most likely closed until tuesday as you may need IV meds instead of i assume the oral meds u are on now, so please call today.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.