U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

What to do if i have these little red bumps on my arms.it's embarrasing.how can i get rid of them?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 37 years experience
See a dermatologist: It's important to find out what they are, then you will know the best way to treat them.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Derm eval.: These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 53-year-old member asked:

What to do if I have little red bumps that look like little pimples on my upper arms how do I get rid of them.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Not sure: Maybe Keratosis pilaris . Your medical provider can determine the correct diagnosis so that at treatment plan can be developed.
A 30-year-old member asked:

How can I get rid of red bumps after shaving under my arms?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Shaving Bumps: Shaving depletes moisture from your skin and cuts hair blunt, both creating breeding grounds for the hair to grow back into the skin. But simple changes to your routine like: not shaving with excessive pressure, using a shaving oil and shaving brush, and choosing the right razor will help you seeing less redness and bumps.
Last updated Oct 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.