U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

If i am now a 35 year old female with a lot of stress. could this be causing chest and breast pain?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Anila Khaliq
Family Medicine 20 years experience
Yes : But chest pain should always be investigated by a physician , breast pain can be from your monthky menstrual cycle but i would see a physician for chest pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 2, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.