My husband was a chain smoker. but now he has quit smoking all of sudden.but he is feeling lazy and lathrgic. can anyone tell me how can i help him ?

Dr. Gregory Hines
Give it time: Nicotine is a stimulant. Now that he is not ingesting that any longer, he will have some down time. That will improve with time.
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine 42 years experience
Nicotine Replacement: One third of patients addicted to tobacco will live longer and "better" if they take nicotine replacement for the rest of their lives. Buy him a nicotine patch and see how he feels/does. Encourage him to get professional help. Tobacco addiction is a serious disease and most people benefit from professional support and oversight. It's not just a matter of will power.
Last updated Dec 20, 2013