what is an easy way for me to lose wieght fast so that i wont have high blood preasure?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Cardiology 51 years experience
Weight loss : The most reliable method remains decrease caloric intake to 1200 to 1500 calories and exercise over 2500 calories a day. That degree of exercise is not easy however. That is why rapid healthful weight loss isn't easy. More reasonable to establish a diet exercise balance that yield steady weight loss/control over time and stick to it.
Fast isn't best: Eat healthfully. Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol, sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio & weight training.