I have been spotting three days before my period and now today still spotting which is the time i'm suppose to start. could i be pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Take the test: If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.
Dr. Wendy Askew
Sure, but : You need a test, many things can cause irregular bleeding.

Last updated May 20, 2013