Tampa, FL

Can i still get pregnant if my boyfriend ejaculates in me on my period.i had my pd for 7 days this time and a week later i am spottinga brownish color?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Of course: Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms is at risk of getting pregnant. If sperm is deposited in the vagina then pregnancy is possible. Brown is old blood that was sitting at the back of the vagina. Get on birth control and use condoms.
Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad
No: Unlikely that you will get pregnant if you have intercourse during your period.

Last updated Feb 17, 2013