I have pain in my lower abdominal area. It hurts mainly when i'm active moving around, specifically when i bend down for something. It's a feeling almost like my belt is too tight. Running doesn't hurt?

Dr. Howard Schneider
33 years experience in Pediatric Dentistry
Possible Hernia: A hernia is when the muscle in the abdomen splits and allows the tissue underneath to poke through. This sometimes creates a bump on your abdomen, but not always. Hernias can be repaired with routine surgery. You need to have this evaluated by your doctor as untreated hernias can become strangulated and cause severe problems.
Answered on Mar 22, 2020
1