i have been told i have a brain tumor (yesterday) now i have chest pain ... would that just be stress related?

Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Specializes in Cardiology
Likley benign: That would be most likely, but it is a good idea to see you internist or see a cardiologist (not me, but like me). Hrs, md, facc www.Thepmc.Org.
Dr. Kenneth Reichert
Neurosurgery 35 years experience
Brain tumor pain: Chest pain is not a common symptom of a brain tumor. Most tumors will cause seizures, numbness, or weakness from involvement of an affected area of the brain. The diagnosis of a brain tumor is very stressful for patients. Your chest pain is most likely related to stress. I would review the situation with your doctor to be sure.

Last updated Oct 6, 2017