U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bowling Green, KY
A 34-year-old female asked:

I need a good specialist for pots. was diagnosed last year, moved to central in, have appts in tn comic.g up. anyone closer -- even farther if better?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. William Haynes
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology 38 years experience
Vanderbilt: I think the leading center in the world for pots is the autonomic dysfunction center at vanderbilt university. They described several genetic causes. http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/root/vumc.php?site=adc i am not affiliated with them, but i believe all patients need a referral note from their physician. Hope this helps.
Last updated Jun 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.