U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Clairton, PA
A 21-year-old male asked:

I have a rash of small circle things on my upper stomach. they are pinkish in color but lately have gotten redder. my g/f has this too now.. any idea?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 45 years experience
You have to: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This is the only way to find out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 14, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.