Elizabeth, NJ

I have a rash on my right breast. it is very itchy and red.first it felt like a mosquito bite but now the bump is no longer there its flat and the redness calms down after i apply anti itch cream any idea what it could be i read online cancer scared

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Breast rash: Would also consider funga/bacterial infection. Try bacitracin in AM monostat in PM. , Rarely it can can a type of cancer Pagets disease of breast.Would follow up with dermatology for biopsy. Note this disease is usually in women over 50 so it is very unlikely in a 25 year old but you don't want to miss anything. F/U with dermatology

Last updated Jun 23, 2020