am 30/female the past week whenever i do somethin even just walking bathroom/cleanin up etc i start gettin jelly legs in my thighs n tiredness. why?

Dr. Joseph Woods
27 years experience Pathology
Many reasons,,,: There can be many reasons for this. For one, this is a time of year for many changes in the weather and that has a greater impact than people think on how they feel. Also this is a time for many allergies from pollen and mold spores in large areas and this can affect people easily. Finally, as you are a woman of child bearing age, you could be experiencing this due to your period, etc..
Answered on Sep 8, 2018
1