I'm a frequent user of chew and sometimes smoking tabacco. i know the nicotine gum is better for you... but by how much? is it really that great?!

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
No carcinogens: I am not aware that nicotine chewing gum is known to cause cancer. I cannot think of a better reason. A patient of mine in his 40's recently had his neck dissected to remove 23 cancer filled lymph nodes and will now be undergoing radiation treatment. He was a smoker and had squamous cell carcinoma.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.