U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old female asked:

Is there anything that can be done for chronic knee pain with possible meniscus tear or displacement? please help

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brian Chimenti
Sports Medicine 28 years experience
Surgery: Surgery if indicated, injections of cortisone or hyaluronic acid, pt or home exercise program.
Last updated May 13, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.