I had acne problem and i'am using tretinoin gel for more than 2 weeks.due to that my skin has become darker and dry.suggest a cure to this please?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Arthur Balin answered

Specializes in Dermatology

It is important to treat your acne so that you don't get permanent scarring. Some patients wait too long before seeing their dermatologist to have their acne treated. Normally topical medicines and internal antibiotics are used to keep acne under control. If you are having an adverse response to a medication for acne, discuss with your dermatologist who will know your skin the best.

Answered Dec 9, 2013

5.1k views