A member asked:

I have fiberocystitist an it hurt a lot when i have my period. what can i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Denise Reeves answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

See your doctor: You could try medications such as Ibuprofen or naprosyn (naproxen) for cramping, but if this doesn't work you need to see your doctor.

Answered 4/24/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question