FL

have chronic thrombosis of radial artery. having pain in hand. what is the method of treatment. is surgery risky. what pain medication r given.

Dr. Ron Jones
Restore Circulation: You will get no relief until circulation is restored. Are you hypercoaguable? Stent? Anti coagulation meds?
Dr. Ramsey Ellis
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Consult hand surgeon: Chronic thrombosis of the radial artery should be treated if there is inadequate blood supply to the hand. The most important question is: is the ulnar artery supplying adequate circulation to all the fingers and thumb. Treatment options depend on the answer to this question.