i m 19 years old olmost 20 but i m very thin look like a small child and the main thing is my height is only 5'5 which is very shortr so please help me?

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Height percentile: Unfortunately most young men stop growing around age 17 to 18. It is unlikely that you will grow more given that you are almost 20. Growth hormone shots need to be given when the patient is less than 11 or 12 years old (in boys - earlier for girls). After age 14 to 15 growth hormone shots usually will not help increase adult height.

Last updated Aug 4, 2013