Salicylic acid for wart. i hav a salylic acid gel contain 20%. is it works for my wart. i want to treat in home please tell me the process.

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Possible may work: Salicylic acid is corrosive to the sken may form ulcers on normal skin, do not use on sensitive areas like eye , genitalia , apply only on wart with out involving normal skin , hope you will eradicate.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
Depends on location: Usually you would cut a hole in a pad or bandaid, and place it over the wart. Fill the hole with the sal acid and then place a covering over the medication. Leave in place 24 hours and then remove and clean with soap and water.