i have this weird skin that is peeling off on the inside of my mouth. i've used crest and colgate all my life. started 6 months ago and every day.help?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Geriatrics 40 years experience
Oral lesion: Is it inside the mouth? Inside the mouth we don't have skin, only mucosas. If you have something inside the mouth peeling off show it to either a dental surgeon or an ent. Could be mucocele, leukoplaquia, cancer, or other serious lesion. 6 month is too much.
Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 25 years experience
Get it checked : Since it is chronic it needs medical evaluation. See ENT or oral surgeon. It could be autoimmune reaction , chronic infection, due to trauma from sharp tooth or even a growth.

Last updated Sep 20, 2015