What would be a good way for me to get rid of scars cause by acne?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
First control acne: Acne is a complex disease treated with a variety of approaches ranging from topical anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, as well as hormonal, medical regimens and surgery. Each case is individually treated and it is difficult to recommend a single cure. See a dermatologist first. Subsequent to that scars may require peels, lasers, resurfacing, dermabrasion, fillers or fast injection, excision, flaps, .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.