U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

What should i wear for football to help protect my eyes from light sensitivity?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Todd Purkiss
Ophthalmology 19 years experience
Options: If allowed, you can get tinted eye shields for your helmet. Otherwise, you can get tinted sports goggles to wear underneath the helmet.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 1, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.