U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

Can you recommend a homemade remedy to remove earwax blockage?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alexander Gorup
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Don't recommend: To be sure, see an ENT who can remove it thoroughly and verify that nothing else is wrong.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 39-year-old member asked:
How do I treat my earwax blockage?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 25-year-old female asked:
How to loosen the earwax in your ear.? It's causing blockage in my ear
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
Is baby oil very effective when clearing ear wax blockage?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.