A member asked:

Hard painful lump deep in the tissue where my lower gum meets cheek?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Chrisman answered

Specializes in Dentistry - Cosmetic

Need clinical exam: See your dentist for a diagnosis and treatment. Swellings in the mouth could be many different situations. Pain is an indicator that something is wrong. Get in to see your dentist soon. These thing are best treated sooner than later.

Answered 6/8/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question