I've been told my cholesterol is 125, but i have a good ratio of hdl to ldl. should i get a particle size test to check for ldl and a c reactivpro tes?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 28 years experience
If you want to,,,: You have a very good total cholesterol and you say you have a good hdl/ldl ratio, which means your LDL can't be very high and would almost definitely be within the lowest range, so this is highly unlikely to be a problem for you. You're also older with this, making it even less of a problem. You might, therefore want to save it for later in life unless you just want to know now. Good luck.

Last updated Jun 7, 2021