A member asked:

I was given 5mg/day of bystolic along with lexapro for anxiety. ive taken bystolic for 13 days and i think it may be causing nausea and fatigue. i have no heart or rhythm issues. is it okay to reduce it to 2.5mg of bystol. to see if it stops the ses?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

If you're not experiencing hypertension,cardiac excitement,palpitations or tremors,I disapprove of prescribing a beta blocker as an anti anxiety medication& asking your MD if you should taper off it. I haven't any experience prescribing lexapro as strictly an anti anxiety med&have much more experience with meds like Ativan or klonopin doing the job. Discus this with your prescribing MD though

Answered 6/2/2023

0 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more