A member asked:

I mix my own nasal rinse using bicarb of soda and salt then send it up the nasal passage with either a turkey baster bulb or a soaked q-tip. i have done it for years. i keep it fresh. lately after nasal washing with solution i am getting vertigo. ??

A doctor has provided 1 answer

I am surprised it took this long for your home made concoction to trigger side effects. Damage to the nasal membranes, introduction of infections, headaches, are among a few of the reported problems. Yet vertigo may not be related if your pattern of use has not changed. I would seek out an evaluation by an ENT as there may be a significant problem that this brough to light.

Answered 4/6/2023

0 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more