NC

Would a large growth on my right shin bone be of concern if i had a lumpectomy 4-1/2 years ago for stage 2 idc; hormone receptor positive? also, i've taken pain medication off and on for nearly 2 years for pain in my upper leg bones?

Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. The circumstances you describe warrant that It would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 19, 2022