U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 64-year-old female asked:

Would a large growth on my right shin bone be of concern if i had a lumpectomy 4-1/2 years ago for stage 2 idc; hormone receptor positive? also, i've taken pain medication off and on for nearly 2 years for pain in my upper leg bones?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. The circumstances you describe warrant that It would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 19, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.