My partner masturbated and touched my vagina. my monthly period is due the next day and thankfully it came. the bleeding was 3 days normal, full and heavy flow. is there still a chance of pregnancy?

6 doctors weighed in across 5 answers
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Pregnancy is not possible in above circumstances, with no intercourse. Contraception remains otherwise key in avoiding undesired pregnancy and associated anxiety, specifically when intercourse becomes possible.

Answered 8/23/2022

0 views

Dr. Mark Owolabi answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

No

Answered 8/23/2022

0 views

No. While you are not at risk of pregnancy from this episode, your behavior is putting you at risk of pregnancy and STDS. Visit this site for guidance on safe sex: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/safer-sex-guidelines Get HPV vaccine Use contraceptive all the time, every time. Wish you good health!

Answered 8/23/2022

0 views

Since you were not ovulating and no sperm entered your vagina, than no pregnancy. You got your period, so no worries. In future don't take chances, always practice safe sex.

Answered 8/23/2022

0 views

Not with scenario you describe. Suggest to avoid future worries get on the pill or have him use a condom.

Answered 8/24/2022

0 views