A member asked:

I have edema perpetually leaking from my right leg from my knee to my foot all the way around . compression has helped healed my left leg but the right is worst then ever. what kind of medication or creams could help me? also the area is?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jeffrey Trantalis, DPM answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Plain and simple ….at your age this should not be happening. You gave many health issues and the leakage is your least concern. Please see your Family doctor and get the swelling under control. As an older adult these conditions can become serious concern.

Answered Jul 31, 2022



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor