U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

Im having major pressure in my head mainly on the right side for about a month now ive been to the er 4x and no one can help me. and pressure behind my right eye and ringing in my right ear. its debilitating what could it be? with blurred vision?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 63 years experience
See your family doctor for a full examination. You may need an MRI or a CAT. Good Luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 17, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.