I have felt this hard lump in my neck for about 3 weeks now. i don't know how long it's been there since i only checked when i got the flu, but it doesn't seem to be going away. i don't know if it's my glands just swelling or what?

Pea sized glands in the neck are normal. They get larger if stimulated/working. They are also present that size throughout your body but their location buried in other tissues makes them less obvious than those in the neck. If your neck glands seem a little tender this can be a mild response to the flu , as it would to many viral invaders.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 50 years experience
You may feel the lump/nodes every couple of weeks, if any of the lymph glands doubles in size, becomes painful, ulcerates, or other nodes become enlarged, or you develop fever, or lose weight, you should see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Last updated Jul 7, 2022