I've had feelable pea sized lymph nodes in my groin, neck, jaw and under chin. they have never changed and i have no symtoms of lyphoma. would this be something to worry about or are they just feelable because i am very very slim?they also move a bit?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Sewa Legha answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

It is important to know that lymph nodes are normally present in the neck, arm pits and groins. They are considered normal as long as their size is 1cm or less and the size of nodes is stable and not increasing with time. So I would consider your lymph nodes to be normal and advise you to avoid touching them more than once in a while.

Answered Feb 26, 2022

0 views