A member asked:

I noticed that something is trying to come out of vagina. i had a hysterectomy 17 years ago. i also noticed a tissue coming out of anus. what's happening with me?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Your pelvic muscles may have weakened and stretched with age, especially if have been through childbirth. It would be prudent to see a doctor, preferably a gynecologist. Kegel exercises may help. Wish you good health!

Answered Feb 15, 2022



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is it normal to bleed out of your vagina after a hysterectomy?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Do you bleed out of your vagina long following a hysterectomy?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor