IL

Does lions mane (hericium erinaceus) interact with invega sustenna . i do not want this supplement to affect my medicine absorption but i did research through pubmed and they said it helps cognitive function and somewhat schizophrenia?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
Supplements can say anything they want and do not have to show that what they say is based on science or know it it is safe or not or tell you what all is in it. I would go to Drugs.com and search for it and all other meds you are taking and enter them into the interaction checker. Then discuss with your Dr. My advice is to spend your $ on something that has good science behind it.BEWARE
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Neurology 54 years experience
It is your choice if you wish to spend your funds on unproven, unregulated, and likely unsafe products. There is no likelihood of any potential benefit
Last updated Jan 24, 2022