A member asked:

I have pain in my right breast at only one point and it hurts more when i touch it. i feel a small lump which hurts when i touch should i worry? my right arm also hurts and also my back and shoulder of same side?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Any breast lump should be investigated. Talk to your regular Dr who can examine your breasts and order a mammogram if needed. Positive findings on a mammogram may require further imaging such as an ultrasound and potentially a biopsy.

Answered 1/14/2022



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor