Because i had covid, i didnt move around much. i laid in bed and then once i got better i went to a walk or two. i dont get more than 700 steps a day. my legs feel weak/sore and start shaking after walking for a while. is that normal with inactivi?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

That is quite normal after inactivity lasting more than a week or so. Muscle strength doesn't take long to decondition from lack of use.

Answered 1/4/2022

0 views

It may be due to inactivity or due to lingering effects of Covid. Visit this site for info and talk to your doctor: Long term effects of Covid-19 https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351#:~:text=COVID%2D19%20symptoms%20can,within%20a%20few%20weeks Wish you good health!

Answered 1/5/2022

0 views

This is normal ,since i had COVID and it took two months for me to walk about 1/2 mile or more. I was tired in the beginning after walking the length of my walkway and then my driveway. Each day try to walk a little further.

Answered 1/6/2022

0 views