ZA

Hi i have a pain on my legs, sometimes knees and my hands become weak. when the pain gets intense, i start shaking and cant walk. the type of pain i feel is like a heartbeat. ive had for 25 years, now 27. now i always feel tired.

Symptoms: Have you ever had a comprehensive assessment for this pain? I would think that your parents would have taken you to a good pediatrician if this began at age 2 years olds. You describe significant impairment and inability to function. We can't tell you the cause but this warrants in depth exploration.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Need workup: Depending on how much of a workup you have had,you may need more testing and specialty evaluation(s).Please discuss further with your primary care physician.Specific testing can’t be recommended here,but having this since the age of 2 is concerning.Of course the cause now may not be what it was from at age 2.There are also chronic fatigue syndromes and chronic pain syndromes which need evaluation.
Last updated Sep 1, 2020