Lewisville, TX

My boyfriends has this bump on his shaft the whole time weve dated (year and a half) he says he check regularly and its not an issue but worries me. it hasnt grown and is same color as skin its just slightly raised. i dont have any bumps?

Pathology 50 years experience
If it has not grown in a year and a half, it is not a matter to be concerned about. It may be a sebaceous/epidermal cyst and he can get it removed when he is good and ready. It will not affect your health. Get HPV, Flu and Covid vaccines. Wish you good health! Safe sex: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/safer-sex-guidelines
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 3, 2022