TX

If i have fatty liver disease, would a 500mg dose of tumeric-curcumin supplements hurt or help my condition?

Pathology 50 years experience
Neither. Turmeric is a spice, use it for taste/flavor; it is not a medication. If you drink alcohol, stop entirely. If you are overweight, lose weight. Do not take acetaminophen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Padmashri Rastogi
Turmeric with its active ingredient curcuminoids has been studied extensively and is found to be a useful substance to reduce inflammation and slow degeneration. In my personal opinion, it can help based on the studies I have come across. Agree with above advice by Dr. Singh. Hope it helps.