FL

My left chest has been fluttering or twitching for the past 2 days and my neck hurts and my arm at times heart rate is 76 and my blood pressure is 129/87 should i be worried?

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Cardiology 52 years experience
The question is the significance of these symptoms. They merit an exam by your doctor, including a careful history and physical exam, an electrocardiogram, chest X-rays and lab tests, including thyroid function, chemistries and a complete blood count.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
I am sure you have already worried about this without much relief from the symptoms. Now it is time to have your doctor evaluate you and try to help you. Good luck.
Last updated Nov 22, 2021