CT

Left side of head occasional fullness and pressure, left ear is clogged, and my left eye has several dark red squiggly lines in the white part of the eye. my left eye feels strained occasionally a sharp pain that lasts several seconds behind that eye?

Dr. Daniel Rosberger
Retinal Surgery 33 years experience
Sounds most consistent with sinus issues---fullness and pressure. The sinuses surround rhe orbit so "eye pain" is frequent. The red squiggly lines are subconjunctival blood vessels. An evaluation with an ENT with imaging that includes the sinuses and orbit (to rule out orbital pathology) is a good idea.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 24, 2021